Friday 10 October 2014

My future job

Well, since I was a child, I’ve always imagined me in the health area. And I've never changed my mind about it through the time passed.
My dream always was helping people to be and stay well. And it is until today.  
That’s why I’m studying dentristry, to return their smiles and confidence to people in general (child, adults, older people).
I imagine myself in the future working in different sites, for example, I want to work in public hospitals in some time in my life, and I want to have my own appointment in another too. Or I also imagine being part of a huge team of investigation related to my career.
So, how you see, I want to be in outdoors and indoors haha. I hope to have the opportunity to fly to another places in the world one day, to get more experiences about my profession and learn a lot from them. That’s my target.
Talking about the major I’m thinking of taking, I wanted to be in pediatric area, because child have always make my attention focuses on them, and also because their problems are important for their development in the future (in my case, this dental development)
Well, I hope to live all I am writing here one day!

214 words  

No comments:

Post a Comment