Friday 26 September 2014

Things I would like to do before I die



  


When I think in my life, and proyect it to the future, I always think that I’m so young, and there are so many things that I would like to do before I die.
I want to make and show you a list with its reasons. I hope one day I can achive them. HERE I GO!
1)      To make sports for the rest of my life
It is very important to stay healthy in time, and one way to reach this is making sports. Since I was a child, I’ve passed for many of them (basketball, volleyball, tennis, swimming, roller skating) and I want to practice again the last one.
2))      To record a song in a profesional studio
I love singing, and I’ve always want to be in a room with microphones, and with a person teaching me how I can sing, and getting better.
3)      To know Punta Arenas with my family
Every year me and my family try to go to somewhere in the south of Chile in holidays. But, since I was a child, Torres del Paine and glaciers have called my attention. I hope to go one day with them and enjoy the fresh air, the landscapes, the food, the pictures we take and the rest!
4)      To watch northern lights  
I think this one is the most beautiful spectacle in nature: lights of all colors in the sky! I hope to be alive to see that. (243 words) 







2 comments:

  1. Hii! I would like to record a song in a studio Too!! And also watch those northern lights of the Nordic countries in Europe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it, specially the last one, i always saw it on movies or tv, it's so beautiful. I also love to sing, i hope you can achieve all of them. See you later! :D

    ReplyDelete