Sunday 7 September 2014

The best concert I've had... Lollapalooza Chile 2014!

Well, I have to admit that in every concert I've gone to, I've had a good time. But, if I had to choose one, I think I would choose this: Lollapalooza Chile 2014. 
Lollapalooza Chile 2014 was performed in Parque O’higgins on March, 29th & 30th
I went there with three of my best friends that you can see in this picture, and we absolutely can’t get over that day until today, because we had bought the tickets on August from last year, and we had to wait ALL of THOSE MONTHS to be there and we absolutely enjoy it together more than ever, taking pictures and running stage to stage, singing and jumping in every song we liked and absolutely happier than ever.

The experience to be in Lollapalooza is awesome, because you can stay there all day watching any band you like! The park is big, and it has like 5 or 6 stages, and also stands with everything you want: since food and drinks to Lollapalooza merchandising (t-shirts, jockeys, key-rings, etc.)
At the end of the day I was exhausting, but very satisfied and my friends too about the adrenalinic experience of these type of concerts, like festivals.
The next year I’ll go too, so, I’m getting ready for those days! 

(214 words)





6 comments:

  1. Carolina,what a great experience you had in Parque O'higgins on march.I wish you will go and see the Lollapalooza concert next year. See you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :OOOOO! I think Lollapalooza is amazing, and it's an unique opportunity to enjoy many great artists together in our country. Unfortunately (for me) I don't like many artists of lollapalooza's style :c
    It's great that you can go every year XOXO see you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caro :) I was in Lollapalooza too, it was really amazing. My favourites bands in the concert were Imagine Dragons and RHCP :))
    I think we can go together for the next concert :D
    SEE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been in one of that concerts, but some day I would like it because everybody says that you spend a really good time, and i see that you did ! haha
    kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caro ! I have never go to that concert, but many times I have heard good comments about it, I would like to go there someday.
    You have lucky !
    Good bye (:

    ReplyDelete